Next Generation Differentiated Care for Oncology and Imaging Centers
Healthcare is in need of change, a differentiated approach utilizing proven business improvement processes and a demand for new thinking on the patient care delivery process. That’s exactly where US Cancer Specialist comes in, we bring in new healthcare design, to think differently about a complex system and come up with fresh solutions. Our approach to design, which is systemic and human-centered, is exactly the right tool for deeply understanding the challenges, the people and finding new solutions.
We, as end users and potential patients, need solutions at every level, from access to screening and preventative medicine through survivorship and end of life care. Finding the answer to some of the most pertinent questions as: What are the digital services that will help us become healthier faster? What are better experiences in the clinic or in the hospital? What are new ways physicians can communicate information to us that we’ll actually hear?
As healthcare providers we need a solution that helps us to balance the medical with the personal aspect of care. Today, time is spent more in documentation, then the critical aspect of listening and providing effective two-way communication. We have to invest in a design that allows for people, process, and technology to integrate A new design of integrative care delivery is needed to provide options, as well as answers to the challenges of managing cancer, from the provider side.
This architectural design is called human-centered care, which aims to redefine how people experience healthcare by focusing on their specific needs. By redefining what patients, doctors and payers want in a transparent and complementary fashion, we look to deliver a care model that is a more pre-emptive practice then a reactive one.
The basis of our offering is built on executing a strategy consisting of:
- Define existing Strengths and Weaknesses of Patient Centered model of care within the Service Line
- Evaluation of existing Patient Satisfaction (HCAPHS, internal metrics)
- Development of Proactive Patient Engagement Strategy
- Assess and enrich the cultural values of Human-Centeredness within the system.
- Empower Patient and Provider collaboration.
- Evaluate the right technology and services, to enhance a Human-Centered environment.
- Artificial Inteligence for Personalized Patient Care
- Initiate strategy for a Human-Centered Care Team
- Creation of Shared Decision Making Strategy