Is your breast center prepared to deliver the next generation of superior patient care? This is the question that US Cancer Specialists will look to answer for your institution.
By focusing on the individual and not just the disease, we turn our attention to overall health. Understanding that Breast Cancer afflicts women and men alike, we will work to ensure that your program provides the right program structure and messaging to reach the population as a whole.
By focusing on population health, we will look to evaluate program access to personalized healthcare, individualized education, screening, and advanced diagnosis.
The central points of interest to be evaluated within the overall analysis include:
- Breast Health
- Breast Density Reporting
- Breast Imaging Risk Assessment
- Heart Health
- Bone Density
- Genetic Risk Clinic
- Retail Services
- Wellness Services
- Marketing Strategy
Scope of Service
Service Offering Assessment:
- Assess program readiness for Breast Density Reporting.
- Assess services’ strategic alignment and availability.
- Gauge the financial implications of service offerings.
- Assess market demand and competitive landscape.
- Appraisal of existing workflow, efficiency, and utilization.
- Aggregate analyses to narrow program scope.
Service Offering Selection:
- Evaluate impact of program components (facility, operations, workforce, finances and stakeholders).
- Synthesize data to finalize service offerings.
Building Program Sustainability:
- Strategic alignment to build and sustain the program.
Work Plan Development:
- Define steps and timelines for program development.