Skip to content
- Establish Vision, Mission, and Brand Identity.
- Priortize system imperatives and geographic areas to invest in.
- Establish effective governance infrastructure.
- Align administrative and physician goals and objectives.
- Decrease costs through change management.
- Increase capacity through improved workflow efficiency. Reduce variation.
- Recommend right-size technology to meet clinical needs, patient volume and budget constraints.
- Multidisciplinary system of care development encompassing: education; early detection; diagnosis; treatment and survivorship.
- Integrating clinical decision support and informatics.
- Identify key performance indicators to drive clinical quality and safety focus areas.
- Prioritize key clinical/safety initiatives.
- Recommend strategic approached to acheiving system level accreditations (NAPBC, ACRO, BCOE).